George Foreman Champ Grill
Looking for a cute little grill that works for you and your hubby; or probably you and your roommate? This convenient little 2 serving grill will make your day, and is surprisingly light on the pocket- you’ll love it for many reasons.
Specifications of the The George Foreman Champ Grill
- Dimensions- 5.6 x 10 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping weight- 2.8 pounds
- Color- Red
- Material- Plastic
- Price- $17.99
Features– unique fat removing design, 3 year warranty, dishwasher-safe grill tray, tough non-stick coating, 2 servings.
What’s So Great About The George Foreman Champ Grill?
George Foreman grills are known to be among the best manufacturers of grills, and most of their products come packed with different features that make them stand out from among the rest. So what exactly makes this little champ grill a good choice?
- The Right Size: Whether it’s for a dorm room, a couple or even a single- this champ grill is the perfect choice. It uses less power, is portable and easy to carry and use, and helps you make great meals in a jiffy without having to carry heavy equipment around.
- Simple Usability: The stylish design combined with the simplicity of use is what makes this grill a sure winner. Just place your meats or veggies on the grill, turn it on, and allow it to cook to perfection.
- Light on the Pocket: What makes this grill a sure winner is the fact that it is light on the pocket- priced at less than $20, it is the perfect thing for you if you’re short of cash, or don’t want to spend a lot on a small appliance, or if you’re just giving home cooking a try.
- Impressive Cooking: Not only can you cook faster with this simple grill, but you also get to enjoy some of the best foods in the comfort of your home. The unique design of the grill makes sure that all the delicate flavors of your veggies and meats are sealed in, which ensures that you have a hearty home cooked meal you’ll enjoy.
- Fat-Free Cooking: One of the best features that almost all George Foreman grills come with is their ability to squeeze and drain off all the excess fat from your food, which leaves you with a healthier version of your favorite foods.
What’s Not So Great About The George Foreman Champ Grill?
While there are many things that George Foreman grills turn out to be good at, this particular grills lacked out on some factors.
- Non-Stick Coating Issues: After repetitive use, the grill was found to have its non-stick coating wearing off. While this may not be a problem for those aiming to use this grill occasionally, some others, who would like to enjoy home cooked meals on a daily basis may find it a bit concerning.
- Too Small: The grill does promise to be enough to cook 2 servings at a time, it fails to live up to the expectations of many. The grill size is just enough for 2 small servings, and not more than one decent sized serving at a time.
- Short Power Cord: The shortness of the power cord is an issue which is found in most George Foreman grills, and this one is no different. You may have to use an extension cord if your power point is further away from your kitchen countertop.
- Cooking Issues: This grill does cook almost all meats properly, but it fails when you try to cook larger, thicker chunks of meats. The middle portion is more likely to be under-cooked if you don’t leave it in the grill for a longer time.
Is The George Foreman Champ Grill a Great Purchase?
Considering how it packs in so many features for such a small amount of money, this grill by George Foreman is definitely a steal for the money. In fact, it makes for a good gift for someone who’s looking to turn to healthy eating.
But if you’re going to buy it to try different recipes for yourself on a daily basis, you may want to consider another option that has a tougher non stick coating that doesn’t wear off easily.Share with friends!